A social approach for children from Vişina, Sălcioara and Jurilovca, Tulcea county from Romania. A moment of joy brought to disadvantaged children by offering packages with toys and clothes offered by donors.
ORGANIZER: LIO Association
PARTNERS: Jurilovca City Hall through the Jurilovca Social Assistance Service
DONORS: Kindergarten no.69, Sport Contact Sport Club, Bistro Dorobanți from Bucharest
BENEFICIARIES: Children from disadvantaged families, aged between 0 - 18 years
IDENTIFIED NEED: Children from dysfunctional families and disadvantaged backgrounds, with absent parents, without a stable structure of positive values.
PURPOSE: to help children with material deprivation, by facilitating the donation process from those who have goods to offer to those who do not have what is strictly necessary for a dignified existence. Distribution is done individually.
- Support with material goods for the disadvantaged categories located in Jurilovca, Vişina and Sălcioara localities;
- Collaboration with other institutions and organizations to achieve the objectives;
RESOURCES INVOLVED / NECESSARY
- LIO team and volunteers of the association
- the designated staff of the Jurilovca City Hall
- ensuring transport in the project area
- donations of clothes and toys